ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity Management System
ISO 22301:2012 is the best possible framework for managing business continuity within an organisation.
By implementing the system, your company is able to Identify Threats (such as extreme weather, fire, flood, natural disaster, theft, IT outage, staff illness and terrorist, etc.), Recognise the Impact of those threats and Draft Plans ahead.
Benefits of ISO 22301
- Compliance with laws and regulations in many countries
- Compliance with clients who require their business partners and suppliers to conform to those standards and continuity procedures
- ADVANTAGE IN MARKETING
- Boost your confidence as an expert within the industry
- Gain profit increment through new business
- REDUCED DEPENDENCE
- Documentation of tasks, as well as replacement plans, allows business to be much less dependent on individuals.
- DAMAGE CONTROL
- Enables a minimization of the risks posed by disruptive incidents
- Able to implement a quicker recovery when incidents do occur
- Cost saving and minimization of customer inconvenience
As a well-established consultancy firm in Singapore, we customize business solutions to suit your needs. Call 68120999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a FREE Consultation today to find out how we assist you to attain ISO 22301:2012!