ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System
Food safety is related to the presence of food-borne hazards in food at the point of consumption (intake by the consumer).
As the introduction of food safety hazards can occur at any stage of the food chain, adequate control throughout the food chain is essential. Thus, food safety is ensured through the combined efforts of all the parties participating in the food chain.
Benefits of ISO 22000:
- Customer gain confidence in your company’s ability to identify and control food safety hazards
- Harmonization of existing national standards into a globally recognized food safety standard
- Fills in the gap between ISO 9001 & HACCP, and auditable standards with clear requirements
- Organization has a better understanding and further development of Codex HACCP
- Being the supplier-of-choice: An organization that has system approach instead of a product approach
As a well-established consultancy firm in Singapore, we customize business solutions to suit your needs. Call 68120999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a FREE Consultation today to find out how we assist you to attain ISO 22000: 2005!