ISO22000: Food Safety Management System
Food safety is related to the presence of food-borne hazards in food at the point of consumption (intake by the consumer).
As the introduction of food safety hazards can occur at any stage of the food chain, adequate control throughout the food chain is essential. Thus, food safety is ensured through the combined efforts of all the parties participating in the food chain.
Benefits of ISO22000:
- Customer gain confidence in your company’s ability to identify and control food safety hazards
- Harmonization of existing national standards into a globally recognized food safety standard
- Fills in the gap between ISO9001 & HACCP, and auditable standards with clear requirements
- Organization has a better understanding and further development of Codex HACCP
- Being the supplier-of-choice: An organization that has system approach instead of a product approach
Get ISO 22000 certification now!
Call 68120994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a FREE Consultation!