HACCP is critical for an F&B establishment
Awareness of food-borne illness is increasing and concern throughout the industry is driving the use of HACCP and HACCP based certification programs.
HACCP stands for Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point. It is a system of food safety management that is science-based & systematic, Preventative, Applicable throughout the food chain. It suits for any company that seeks to gain more trust from their customers with their product quality and food safety standards.
Benefits of getting HACCP:
- Implement internationally recognised food safety hazard controls
- Give producers, stakeholders and suppliers confidence in your products
- Align HACCP with ISO 22000 to improve food safety management systems
- Effectively manage food safety risks across the whole supply chain
- Continually review and improve your system so it stays effective
Call 68120994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a FREE Consultation now!