Safety is fundamental to any association. It shapes a lifestyle in the association and helps to produce positive association picture and notoriety. Working environment security is likewise profoundly respected according to law, all things considered; consistence to administrative prerequisites ought to be immediate and precise. This course will enable members to know about different safety requirements and build up a positive security culture for their association.
Benefits of BizSafe level 1 course are as follows:
Associations with bizSAFE Level 1 course accreditation bear acknowledgment from industry, clients and government offices, for their commendable responsibility regarding safety. This supports the association in being “over the cut” from the rest, and qualifies the association in many occupation tenders from key industry pioneers.
Bosses who execute a powerful security and safety administration framework can hope to diminish wounds and ailments.
The expenses related with these wounds and diseases, including laborers’ compensation payments, medicinal costs, and misfortune in profitability can be especially lessened.
Targeted audience for bizsafe level 1 course:
Candidates must be an organization proprietor, Director, CEO/Top administration, and one who has the duties to execute WSH arrangement in the organization. On the off chance that they are not office bearers in ACRA record, he/she won’t have the capacity to go to the course unless the organization proprietor/CEO can affirm this present individual’s part.
Course contents of bizSafe level 1 course are as follows:
- Overview of WSH Act, auxiliary enactment and Director’s Guidelines
- Introduction of Risk Management idea, bizSAFE idea and Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR)
- How to make a favorable security culture in the organization
- Business case studies, tangible and intangible consequence of an accident.
- Individual Assignment/Group Discussion on setting up an appropriate WSH Policy
- Official support of the organization’s WSH Policy.
- Members are required to build up a Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Policy for their association.