- Food Consultancy
- Business Excellence
- Audit Support
Workplace Safety Inspection
Workplace Safety Inspection
MOM conducts regular checks to ensure that Singapore companies comply to the workplace safety regulations and minimize the accident rates.
We will deliver the following during the inspection:
- Work Areas and Housekeeping
- Is the workplace neat and tidy with minimum obstruction?
- Are the doors clear of unnecessary obstructions and wide enough for the movement of personnel and equipment?
- Is the lighting around work and common access areas adequate?
- Are areas for human and vehicle traffic clearly demarcated?
- Are work areas well ventilated?
- Is the floor dry and oil free?
- Workplace Safety & Security
- Is there a security checkpoint at workplace entry?
- Is there a log book to monitor access to restricted areas?
- Are hazardous work areas contained or separated from other work areas, e.g. spray painting, welding, etc.?
- Are drains and manholes covered or barricaded?
- Are there railings installed at appropriate areas, e.g. staircase, drains, balcony
- Tools, Equipment & Machinery
- Are machine indicator lights working, e.g. warning lights, service light, etc?
- Is the storage space for tools appropriate?
- Is the equipment serviceable, e.g. hoses of a welding torch?
- Are machines fitted with appropriate guards?
- Are emergency stop switches of machines easily accessible to the operator?
- Are SWPs placed at the machine and easily accessible to the operator?
- Is there a proper lock out tag out system?
- Electrical Appliances
- Are the power sockets and switch boxes in good condition and properly insulated?
- Are electrical cables in good condition?
- Fire Protection
- Are fire extinguishers installed around the workplace and maintained regularly?
- Are the fire extinguishers appropriate for the type of fire that is likely to occur in the workplace?
- Is there a designated storage space for flammable materials?
- Are the fire exits clearly indicated and unobstructed?
- First Aid Facilities
- Are there well stocked first aid boxes distributed around the workplace?
- Is there a well equipped first aid room?
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Are PPEs specific to the tasks provided?
- Are the PPEs in working condition?
- Are appropriate PPE put on during operation?
- Are general PPEs (e.g. gloves, ear plugs) located at the entrance of work areas requiring their use?
- Safety / Warning Signage
- Are appropriate warning signs installed around the workplace?
- Is the information signage on PPE use displayed at the entrance of work areas requiring their use?
- Are information signage displayed prominently to direct the attention of staff to safety installations such as emergency eye wash or shower?
- Are emergency hotline numbers displayed around the workplace?
- Are emergency evacuation maps displayed prominently around the workplace?
- Workplace Facilities
- Is there a well provisioned canteen?
- Is there a shaded rest area for stakeholders to take a break or to take cover in adverse weather?
- Are there accessible water points around the site?
- Safety Displays
- Is the organizational safety policy displayed prominently?
- Are safety posters and banners displayed around the workplace?
- Are safety performance statistics displayed prominently?
What our clients have to say about us?
MS GRACE KHOO
Manger of Shui Xing International Pte Ltd
“Our consultant Yi Vean is very responsive, helpful and knowledgeable. Highly recommend you to appoint her as your consultant.”
MR. GAVIN GBI
Manager of grand build interior
“Friendly Jason brought me to the classroom for course. Great sales support and consistent follow up by staff, quality service delivery and proven track record with reputable companies. ”
MR SHAUN TAN
Operations Manager of Asia Dessert Guru Pte Ltd
“Positive working experience with the team at Advance Safety & Consultancy. Milcah, Samantha and Chris were more than adept at their job, and have helped implement ISO 22000 for our company. Till now, whenever we have questions when we receive new equipment or any changes to our processes / system, Milcah, our consultant, has been very responsive and helpful. Highly recommended.”
Best Technology Pte Ltd
“Yi Vean is a meticulous and patient person. When I’ve encountered some ISO queries that she always answered my questions promptly. She did a great job! “
TD Fabrics Pte Ltd
“Milcah is very patient and try her best in guiding us as to how to prepare the necessary reports during the ISO 9001 conversion. She is good!!!”
MR. LOUIS TONG
Managers of Nan Xiang Food Industries
“We engaged Advanced Safety & Consultancy to implement ISO 22000. Milcah and Keliza, as well as their whole team, was helpful and professional throughout the whole process.”
MS. BHUVANA BALA
QA, Management System Development
“I want to take the time to thank Advance Safety & Consultancy for the better service provided on our ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 transition. Especially during these transitions, I found the professionalism and better ISO knowledge from our consultant Ms.Tay Yi Vean. She is very dedicated to her work. I was also impressed with the support provided by her. We held many meetings discussions with her in order to fully learn to grasp the requirements of the ISO standards and how they applied to our company. Hereafter we would recommend Advance Safety&Consultancy to any company going through the implementation of a QMS and EMS in order to obtain ISO certifications. Once again I thank you and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.”
MR. CHESTER CHIEW
Directors of SINMAH
“Great sales support and consistent follow up by Jason, quality service delivery and proven track record with reputable companies”
Mr. Yap Sheng Young
Director, Singtel Satellite Operations
“Singtel Satellite Operations has successfully transited to the new standards from ISO 9001:2008 to 2015 standards with strong support from you and your team members. We were able to implement new procedures and further improve the current work processes seamlessly as planned.”
Iyer Jayaprakash Gopalan
Director of Shell Infotech
“On behalf of the company, we would like to express our sincere appreciation for your kind assistance in advising us and developing our documentation for our Quality Management System. With this management system in place, we believed that our internal processes will be more systematic and improved. Thank you.”