- Food Consultancy
- Business Excellence
- Audit Support
Workplace Safety Inspection
Workplace Safety Inspection
MOM conducts regular checks to ensure that Singapore companies comply to the workplace safety regulations and minimize the accident rates.
We will deliver the following during the inspection:
- Work Areas and Housekeeping
- Is the workplace neat and tidy with minimum obstruction?
- Are the doors clear of unnecessary obstructions and wide enough for the movement of personnel and equipment?
- Is the lighting around work and common access areas adequate?
- Are areas for human and vehicle traffic clearly demarcated?
- Are work areas well ventilated?
- Is the floor dry and oil free?
- Workplace Safety & Security
- Is there a security checkpoint at workplace entry?
- Is there a log book to monitor access to restricted areas?
- Are hazardous work areas contained or separated from other work areas, e.g. spray painting, welding, etc.?
- Are drains and manholes covered or barricaded?
- Are there railings installed at appropriate areas, e.g. staircase, drains, balcony
- Tools, Equipment & Machinery
- Are machine indicator lights working, e.g. warning lights, service light, etc?
- Is the storage space for tools appropriate?
- Is the equipment serviceable, e.g. hoses of a welding torch?
- Are machines fitted with appropriate guards?
- Are emergency stop switches of machines easily accessible to the operator?
- Are SWPs placed at the machine and easily accessible to the operator?
- Is there a proper lock out tag out system?
- Electrical Appliances
- Are the power sockets and switch boxes in good condition and properly insulated?
- Are electrical cables in good condition?
- Fire Protection
- Are fire extinguishers installed around the workplace and maintained regularly?
- Are the fire extinguishers appropriate for the type of fire that is likely to occur in the workplace?
- Is there a designated storage space for flammable materials?
- Are the fire exits clearly indicated and unobstructed?
- First Aid Facilities
- Are there well stocked first aid boxes distributed around the workplace?
- Is there a well equipped first aid room?
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Are PPEs specific to the tasks provided?
- Are the PPEs in working condition?
- Are appropriate PPE put on during operation?
- Are general PPEs (e.g. gloves, ear plugs) located at the entrance of work areas requiring their use?
- Safety / Warning Signage
- Are appropriate warning signs installed around the workplace?
- Is the information signage on PPE use displayed at the entrance of work areas requiring their use?
- Are information signage displayed prominently to direct the attention of staff to safety installations such as emergency eye wash or shower?
- Are emergency hotline numbers displayed around the workplace?
- Are emergency evacuation maps displayed prominently around the workplace?
- Workplace Facilities
- Is there a well provisioned canteen?
- Is there a shaded rest area for stakeholders to take a break or to take cover in adverse weather?
- Are there accessible water points around the site?
- Safety Displays
- Is the organizational safety policy displayed prominently?
- Are safety posters and banners displayed around the workplace?
- Are safety performance statistics displayed prominently?
What our clients have to say about us?
Mr. Yap Sheng Young
Project Manager of Theme Trendy
“Singtel Satellite Operations has successfully transited to the new standards from ISO 9001:2008 to 2015 standards with strong support from you and your team members. We were able to implement new procedures and further improve the current work processes seamlessly as planned.”
Iyer Jayaprakash Gopalan
Director of Shell Infotech
“On behalf of the company, we would like to express our sincere appreciation for your kind assistance in advising us and developing our documentation for our Quality Management System. With this management system in place, we believed that our internal processes will be more systematic and improved. Thank you.”
Ms Jade Chia
Manager of Great Art
“Our company valued your service in preparing us for the ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 Management System surveillance audit. We greatly appreciate your effort in reviewing existing procedures and forms in used. Revising and incorporating new forms into the existing procedures. Last but not least, I would like to personally thank you for your guidance given in housekeeping all the relevant records.”
Mr Lim Kok Sing
Managing Director of Hi-Point Engineering
“On behalf of our company, we like to express our appreciation for your kind assistance in assisting us to review and for the advice given in order to maintain continuous certification of ISO system for our company. We are grateful for your effort and time in helping us prepare and get the documents in place. Thank you.”
Ms. Jenny Wong
Assistant Admin & QA Manager of Forain
“It been pleasure working with you on the consultancy project and also thanks for your knowledge and recommendation you have shared throughout the project. Again, many thanks and we look forward to work with you again in the future.”
Mr. Tan Guat Chin
Director of Fire-Mech
“We appreciate your service to implement the ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 Management System for our company. It has enable us to streamline the operation process with clear identification of work in progress and also a safer workplace for our staff to work in. Once again, thank you for your effort in training our staff as well.”
Ms. Yang Qi
Admin Executive of Dover
“I would like to express my sincere thanks to your service in preparing us for the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Management System surveillance audit. Your numerous efforts in reviewing existing procedures, revising them and guidance given how to implement them is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.”
Mr. Danson Boh
Business Development Manger of HRC Harvest Resources Pte Ltd
“Advanced Safety assisted in our company ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certification. Our experience working with Advanced Group has been productive and positive. They are highly responsive to our needs and provides documentation that meet our requirement. As a result, many processes are streamlined. We are extremely pleased with the service provided and by far the best consultant the company has ever engaged.”
Ms. Jaslaine Poh
Business Development Manager of Uniwes
“On behalf of the company, we would like to express our sincere appreciation on your kind assistance in assisting us to upgrade and convert our ISO management system to the latest version of year 2015. We are grateful for your effort and time in helping us to prepare and get ready the documentation for external audit requirements.”
Mr. Leslie Teo
Senior Logistics Manager of ES-Team lighting
“I found the professionalism and knowledge of the team to be outstanding. I was also impressed at the support provided after the ISO documentation had been rolled out. Our company had the first critical ISO 9001 transition audit with excellent result of zero Non conformance and zero observation. Needless to say, our top management was extremely pleased. Pls feel free to use this as a customer testimony of the good service by Advanced Safety & Consultancy Pte Ltd ”