ISO 9001 conversion has become a popular topic recently. It is a system that ensures products and services are safe, reliable and of good quality. For businesses, it is a strategic tool that reduces costs by minimizing waste and errors and increasing productivity. It helps companies to access new markets, levels playing fields for developing countries and facilitate free and fair global trade.
In this course, the key changes for ISO 9001:2015 will be introduced to participants coming from various industrial sectors. The participants will be able to appreciate the ease of integrating the new ISO 9001:2015 standard with other management systems because the Annex SL framework has compatible ‘corridors’ to ensure seamless integration. This course will provide participants with the knowledge and know-how to embrace the changes.
Why is ISO 9001 a good idea for your company?
- Improve your image and credibility
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Fully integrated system
- Use evidence-based decision making
- Create a culture of continual improvement
- Engage your people
From ISO 9001: 2008 to ISO 9001: 2015, what has changed?
- The emphasis on leadership
- The focus on risk management
- Emphasis on objectives measurement and change
- Communication and awareness
- Fewer prescriptive requirements
We wish you a smooth transition. You can also call 68120994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for professional consultation.