OHSAS 18001 Transition progresses has experienced significant changes, including the execution of hazard approach and Annex SL, which we will soon need to apply so as to consent to the new ISO 45001 in this way,
how might we do this in the least demanding, speediest and the best way?
For your benefit, PECB has built up the ISO 45001 progress course to give you the correct devices, strategies and procedures for a smooth change to ISO 45001, including:
- Understanding the progressions and new necessities of ISO 45001
- Learning how to play out an examination to distinguish which point your administration framework as of now has and which ones does it have to actualize so as to agree to the new necessities
- Learning how to build up a strategy to break down your administration framework’s hazard forms as per ISO 45001
- Learning how to refresh your OH&S-MS documentation keeping in mind the end goal to agree to ISO 45001 prerequisites
- Learning systems and philosophies to guarantee a quick and compelling change