ISO 14001 transition has become a popular topic recently. All ISO standards are reviewed every five years to establish if a revision is required in order to keep it current and relevant for the marketplace. ISO 14001:2015 is designed to respond to latest trends and ensure it is compatible with other management system standards.
When you plan to transit to ISO 14001: 2015, you need to
- Understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 and risk-based thinking,
- Make the changeover smooth and transparent. Carry out necessary assessments and provide an action plan to comply with the new revisions
ISO 14001:2015 differs in the following area from ISO 14001: 2008:
- Increased prominence of environmental management within the organization’s strategic planning processes
- Greater focus on leadership
- Addition of proactive initiatives to protect the environment from harm and degradation, such as sustainable resource use and climate change mitigation
- Improving environmental performance added
- Lifecycle thinking when considering environmental aspects
- Addition of a communications strategy
We hope you can have a smooth transition experience. You can also call us at 68120994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for professional consultation.